Faculty of Information Technology (IT) is one of the faculties that is located in the campus of Al-Zawia University. It was established in 2007 due to decision No.535 issued by the Committee of Higher Education. Accordingly, the faculty has started officially on 11 March 2015. Its first semester system follows the university regulations and provisions of 2010 of higher educational program.
<p>Pioneering in achieving distinguished scientific outcomes in the field of electronic communication and information technology that simulates the developed countries and strongly supports the enhancement of the economic and social growth in Libya</p>
Preparing and graduating cadres specialized in information technology, and electronic communication with Bachelor Degree and higher qualifications to meet the needs of the labor market and providing consultation and training programs for members of the society and its institutions in this field.
- and encouraging scientific diversity for students.
- qualified students with high academic achievements taking into account the labor market requirements.
- services to society and its private and public institutions as soon as possible to contribute to high productivity in supporting and developing the national economy.
- contemporary global developments that depend on the rapid exchange of information in various fields and activities Creating new job opportunities and reducing unemployment rates for graduates.
- the educational system and preserving the values and customs of society.
- in reinforcing the growth of national community and achieving the requirements of sustainable economic developments Providing consultations and training programs for society members and educational institutions in the field of information technology, and electronic communication
- Reducing the burden of students large numbers in other faculties